Donald "Donn" Cabral born on December 12, 1989 in Glastonbury, Connecticut is an American cross-country and track athlete. He is a long distance runner and had the most successful career in the Steeplechase. His list of achievements as a runner is quite long, have a look. I am sure his parents must have been proud when their son bagged all these records.
• National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) All-American at cross-country and 5000 metres
• Ivy League champion at the 3000 metres
• Current American collegiate steeplechase record holder
• 2012 NCAA steeplechase champion
• Held title of NCAA All-American eight times
• Stood as Ivy League champion ten times
• Long distance running champion in Glastonbury High School and won two Class LL championships.
• Won Open State and New England championships as a junior and senior member in his high school time.
• Seventeenth position in 10,000 metres race at the 2008 World Junior Championships
• Won “Steeplechase” in 2010 NACAC Under-23 Championships
• Established state record in 500 meters
Well, the list is much longer. He graduated from Princeton University in 2012 with the degree in Bachelors of Arts in Economics and signed Nike. Apart from running, Donald also possesses an interest in soccer which was taught to him by his dad. He didn’t follow the societal norm of continuing further studies but made a decision to go pro as a runner I 2012 summer. He even moved to Bellingham, Washington as a trainer with his previous coach Peter Oviatt.